Hyperpigmentation / Melasma Laser Removal
RR Laser tattoo solutions specialises in removal of melasma on the face or body. Melasma is hyperpigmentation caused by the sun and pregnancy.
Our cold laser Picoway state of the art technology enters the skin at increments of one-trillionth of a second to treat hyperpigmented areas. It is optimal for eliminating melasma and establishing an even toned skin on the hands, face or anywhere on the body. We recommend 1-5 treatments of ten minutes each, based upon the harshness of the melanoma. It is literally this velocity that generates a strong pressure which expels the pigment. Because the needle moves so swiftly, it does not generate heat, like obsolete technology used to. Since prolonged heat was the fundamental irritant, now any discomfort amounts only to the negligible discomfort of a rubber band snapping against skin.
The treatment plan will also consist of a partnership of Picoway Laser and Dermaceutic Mela ointment for the best results. Mela Cream decreases the appearance of pigment spots, reconciles the complexion and builds up an even skin tone. Simply apply the cream to the complete problem area once daily, concentrating principally on pigmented areas. If you have never applied retinol before, start by applying twice a week, then build the frequency steadily. A 3-month treatment with the cream is proposed.
Mela cream contains a mix of effective ingredients which work jointly to diminish melasma:
- Niacinamide, also known as B3 or PP, is a lightening agent that suppresses the transmission of melanosomes and shrinks the appearance of skin redness.
- Retinol is a well-knownanti-aging agent that promotes collagen production to fight signs of photoaging and enhances the skin surface.
- Salicylic & mandelic acids. BHA and AHA weaken intercorneocyte cohesion by dismantling lipids that bind the outer cells of the epidermis with their keratolytic properties.
- Phytic acid has a lightening and antioxidant AHA that illuminates the complexion when used with glycolic acid.
- Liquorice extract is a lightening agent that governs the diffusion of melanin (agent responsible for pigment spots) to facilitate homogenize complexion.